The time has come to break out those cozy cardigans and socks, most of you know by now that fall is easily my favourite season. We love all things pumpkin at our house, we toss it into our smoothies, baked goods and who doesn’t love a fresh pumpkin pie?
Today on the blog we wanted to share 50 pumpkin recipes you NEED to try this coming season, some are vegan and some are not – prepare to indulge!
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnuts
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
This is a hit in our house and something I have been making for YEARS. I love pumpkin pie so I of course had to make it into a smoothie version somehow. It’s vegan and delicious, try this one out and let us know what you think!
- 2 Cups Nut Mylk (we use almond coconut)
- 1/2 Tsp True Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp All Spice
- 1 Cup Organic Pumpkin (yes you can use canned)
- 1 Pitted Date
- 1-2 Frozen Bananas
- Ice ice baby – if you want it to be super cold
- 1 Tsp Real Canadian Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Tsp Alcohol Free Organic Vanilla
Blend all of the ingredients together and enjoy with a sustainable straw!
5. Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie (not my grandma lol)
11. Pumpkin Pie Oats
20. 1 Bowl Pumpkin Rolls (Gluten Free & Vegan)
21. Pumpkin Muffins
29. Pumpkin Salad
47. Vegan Pumpkin Pie (Gluten-Free)
49. Stuffed Pumpkin
I hope you enjoyed today’s post, make sure you pin these recipes to try this fall and let us know which one was your fav! xo