While we practice our social distancing, Craig and I have spent every evening recipe testing for you guys. I am not going to lie, I am notorious for baking/cooking new recipes without measuring or keeping track of what I use. This is why I always take so long to share recipes with you!!! But over the last two weeks I perfected our favourite vegan brownie recipe and I am so excited to share it. We bake these in brownie pans, doughnut pans and even muffin cups – they are moist, free of refined-sugars and other junk. Dare I say healthy too? We are pretty proud that they are entirely vegan and easy to make. But most importantly, the are DELICIOUS!!!!!!
Vegan Brownie Recipe
- 2 cups all purpose unbleached flour
- 3/4 c cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (we use alcohol free by simply organic)
- 1/2 c REAL maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Mix up the dry ingredients
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
- Grease your brownie pan/doughnut pan with coconut oil or place your muffin cups in your muffin pan
- Fill up your baking pan of choice 1/2-3/4 full depending on how big you want your brownies/doughnuts/muffins
- Now is the time to add in vegan chocolate chips should you wish to!
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool for ten minutes, then enjoy!
This recipe can easily make a dozen muffins, or 6 doughnuts & 6 muffins!
For those of you wondering where to find a lot of our baking accessories, I have linked them below. You can order them online and have them delivered to your front door. Next up we will be sharing our favourite oatmeal cookies.
Please let us know if you try out the recipe and what you and your family think of our vegan brownies! – Roxanne xo