- Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack $58 at Sephora – It’s no coincidence that this one is first on the list – I am in love! This innovative Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack features a water-gel formula that delivers a power-packed punch of glow and hydration while you sleep. Pink peony, gogi berry, blueberry, and cranberry soothe, smooth, and brighten skin while hyaluronic acid hydrates. The cream is a beautiful blush shade just like a light pink peony, very lightweight and delicate, my skin drinks it up and feels so refreshed in the morning!
- Late Night Eraser Brightening Eye Balm $48 at Sephora – Instantly brighten up the eye area with this eye balm. Free of parabens and perfect for reducing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, it’s infused with micro-powdered real pearls to add luster and radiance. Pink peony, cucumber, and apple help soothe and perfect while hyaluronic acid hydrates. As a tired mama, my eyes really appreciate this product every morning!
- Skin Glowing Balm with Pink Peony $42 at Sephora – If you guys have followed me for awhile now you know I don’t use foundation, I always lean towards tinted moisturizers – things that are very light with minimal coverage. This glowing balm is a sheer makeup balm that acts like a tinted moisturizer, leaving a dewy finish that let’s your skin shine through. It contains hydrating and conditioning ingredients, including shea butter, evening primrose oil, and muru muru seed butter. Sometimes I used this on before my bronzer.
- Pore Vanishing Stick $34 at Sephora – This compact stick is perfect for those oily places that really show your pores, I use it after my primer for those stubborn spots under my makeup! This dual-action formula has an outer core of oil-absorbing powders and an inner core with a sheer pigment that fits all skintones. It’s free of parabens and the perfect compact size to throw in a clutch or diaper bag! Head into a Sephora store near you and have a makeup artist test this one your hand, you will instantly see the results I promise.
- The Blackest Liner $25 at Sephora – This is a super black, marker tip eyeliner with a 12 hour wear…tested and I can assure you that’s true! I love marker tip liners as it helps me get the perfect winged eye or adjust the thickness without messing up. I’ve also been using it quite a bit for a month and it’s still as black as it was since I first opened it!
- Dissolve the Drama 2in1 Makeup Remover + Cleanser $36 at Sephora – This guy is another one of the products we tested while at the Estee Edit event, it blew me away! All you need is this and a cotton pad to remove your most stubborn, high pigment makeup. Another I dare you to head in Sephora and try, I promise you will be impressed and tell all your girlfriends about it! I am super picky about what I used to remove eye makeup and I have been loving this product, it is especially perfect for us Canadian gals that go camping or as a mama I use it instead of reaching for the baby wipes!
Rule Breaker. Risk Taker. Beauty Boss. No one owned it quite like Estée Lauder. She built a beauty empire practicing what she preached: “Beauty is an Attitude.” In this spirit, we bring you the Estée Edit. Beauty attitudes—inspired by Estée and Guest Editors—created by you.
This post was made in collaboration with Estee Edit by Estee Lauder, all opinions are my own and you can shop the entire line at Sephora.com!